Monday, February 25, 2008

Miz ALlie got her Swap n Tails Feb Package










WOWOWeeee....I got my gifts today from Mr. Hendrix, my Swap n' Tails partner in the Feb swap... Meow....I was soo happy...it was loaded with yummy cats nippers...I loves those little meeces...and Mr. Hendrix' mommy [human] mades me a fun curly play toy too... I really gots into it and was panting with joy...Purrs and meows to her and Mr. Hendrix....


Even Mommy got two pretty heart candles with candle lights so that they are safes for mees...that curly thing ended up on my head...meow...Purrrssss I need to get back to playing....Mom already lit her candles...










4 comments:

Daisy said...

Those are some wonderful presents! You look so cute with the squiggle on your head.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those look like fun toys for you and nice presents for your mom. The curly thing looks adorable on your head!

Tiger Lily said...

That looks like a fun package! You look very cute with that squiggle on your ear.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so glad you like your pressies! Mommy can't ever light real candles because I jump on everything. She likes these because they are safe and she'll never forget to blow them out!
I'm glad you like her squiggle too! She had fun making it and now I have one too!

I wanted you to know I didn't get my Feb. Swap from Nika yet and I haven't gotten my March assignment. I know fuse.net email has had issues lately so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it!