Monday, August 20, 2007

Miz Allie is Left Home Alone!!!




Hi there all you catsters....this is how I felt whem my mommy and daddy left me alone....my mommy and daddy went on vacation for 11 days and left me all alone...now mind you brother John did come by and feed my, but it sure was lonely all that time. She came home last night and just to show her how bad it was I am meowing every two minutes at her. Then I stuck my tail up and looked the other way when she tried to talk to me. I mean 11 days!!! And this is how I felt about that Foxy girl goinng and what I thought about doing to her little fur bottom!!! Wow...how come that Foxy dog got to go???? I can ride in cars too!!! Meow!!! Well I am glad their home and mommy gave me extra ymmys as a treat last night and I even got to sleep in bed with her and I swapped that silly Foxt right off the bed...The doggy nerve of her thinking she could sleep up next to mommy!!! I sure showed her a purr and two.....But purr honestly catsters, all I really did was snoooze the time while they were on their human vacation...




Now off to fill in the cat nip Memo....

No comments: