Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The 7Ps Cat Meme


Daisy my kitty friend had this wonderful new Meme on her blog place so I thought I would jump in and meander up to the 7Ps challenge!!!! This will help me get to know fellow "kitty" bloggers a little better, this new meme is called the 7 P’s. Fill out the 7 P’s and tag five blogs that you read on a regular basis. Have fun!


  • Passion - I love Tomi, but she had to visit that "big" litter box up above so now I am scouting about wondering when Mommy will get me another pal???
  • Purpose - I think my purpose in life is to snuggle my mommy.
  • Pursuit – I like to pursue that darn Foxy. She really annoys me!!!
  • Position - I love to clean myself and sit in my "yoga" position best, or stretch my long legs forward and cross them, because I am a Lady, of course!
  • Pummeling - Hmmmmm let's see is that like pummeling on top of those bugs that fly through that dumb Foxy's doggy door? I do like to pummel on themand Mommy likes me to keep the house rid of those pests, too!!
  • Progress - I have made much progress on keeping me as white as the clouds above. I mean its not easy to be soooo clean, but Mommy loves it and I must admit I look very kitty-liscious too!!!
  • Personality - Ohhh I am a little Southern Belle type, maybe a "upper nose" personality...but then I am "Miz Allie Cat" and I should be ....afterall that's what cats are isn't it? A little bit naughty and prim and puss-properly......
    Ta Ta....Now I must scamper off to tag five others. Let's see, Meowww who shall I pick????

I think it will be: Samantha and Tiger , The Tuxedo Cats, The Feral Cats, Sia , and Derby

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I am sorry Tomi had to go to the Bridge. But do you think you will get to have another kitty friend? That would be very exciting. It was fun to learn more things about you.