Monday, August 20, 2007

Catnip Capers Memo





I read this on my kitty-friend's blog. I really purrrr-sonally loved it, and since I am still bored and a little mad at mommy,plus a little ditsy from all this catnip stuff.... I deceided to jump in on the meme called "Catnip Capers". All you catsters out there have to do is just list 5 things you do whenever you're on the nip, and don't forget to tag some friends! Let's find out just how wacked out some of us get!! Here goes!!!



CATNIP CAPERS
5 Things We Do When High On Nip



  1. Jump on the catnip hoping to break it open
  2. Chew on it and float into kitty space
  3. Throw it into the air and let it sprinkle all over us while looking crosseyed
  4. Hide it under us while swishing our tummys over it
  5. Flipping over and over again hoping it will continue to amuse us

Now it's your turn!

Be sure to tag all your kitty friends!

4 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh my look at you with catnip. Can I play instead of Cheysuli? Cheysuli doesn't use catnip at all!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Miz Allie! Ohhh, you're such an adorable girlcat, and I'm so happy to meet you! Thank you so much for tagging me for such a fun meme -- I love catnip!

Purrs and snuggles to you, my sweet new friend!

Daisy said...

Catnip is very fun! And I do some crazy things on the 'nip too. I still have a couple of other Memes I am working on, and then I will do this one. I have to think about this for a little bit. Thanks for tagging me!

DaCraftyLady said...

Ohhh your soooo welcome kitties...