Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Miz Allie has a New Friend



Last night the skys was so pretty that I took a little stroll around the yard, that was when this kitty who is always sniffing around my yard decided to follow me back into the house through ole foxy's doggie door and play with me. I was really liking it lots..We tore up the livingroom with my new Secret Paws toys..Meow...wes played with those nippee ones...I gots a little dizzy, but it was lots of fun....
The only problem was that mommy and daddy woke up to a room full of white hair...seems my new friend has too much of it and left more on the rug than she needed to... Mom laughed, daddy was a little grumpy abouts it! Meow...Buts in the end they both thought it was nice that I haves friends come over... :) meows.... Ole Foxy just curled up on the couch and watched all the playing and afterwards I got back up on the couch too! Meow...

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, it sounds like you had a wild and crazy time!

Mr. Hendrix said...

whoa! a new friend! do you get to keep the white kitty??