Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday 13, Why I Like Yarn On Me??




Ok Daisy has a Thursday 13 on her blog that I signed up for so I am going to write about the 13 reasons why I like mommy's yarn on me:

1. It feels really warm

2. It makes me look cool

3. I like to chew on it

4. I like to chase it around the room

5. It makes me look a little sexy??

6. Sometimes it just tickles me...meow

7. I get to sit on mommy's lap under it

8. I feel closer to mommy

9. It makes Foxy jealous ..meow

10. Mommy pets me a lot while moving it

11. It moves over my body and gives me a massage

12. It gives me a new hairdo

13. Because I am just silly sometimes ...Meowwwwwwww

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, Miz Allie, you look beautiful with yarn on you. I especially like the yarn-hairdo, and I think it does make you look sexy! You are a fashion trend-setter.

Miz Allie Cat said...

thank you there Daisy ...