Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Miz Allie Gets Her Prize From Daisymae Maus



Yippy!!!!! The hammock has arrived from Daisymae Maus!!! Miz Allie had won the Halloween Costume Contest on Daisymae's blog.....Oh Daisymae...thank youuuu soooo much..meow...my beautiful hammock arrived yesterday and I now have a new bed!! meow...At first I had to investigate when mommy brought it home...and check out what this strange long brown box was??? Then mommy helped me unwrap it and put it together, of course I had to check it out before she finished and sniff all the familiar smells, Charms of course....meow....but then mum put it all up and I got right into it and found my comfortable spot and took a snooze. Mom left it right by the couch where she sits so that I can still be close by her..meow....thank you...puuurrrrr...meow....love it Daisymae.....ppuuurrrr....meow.....

1st I had to see who it was for?? 2nd I saw it was for me!! meowwww

Then mom had to unwrap it with my help! Next of course the sniffing it out...meow...

and lastly getting comfortable accepting it as my new TV watching bed!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have got to have one of those!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yay! I'm glad that it got there so quickly AND that you like it so much. Isn't the 'nip pillow the best?!? Did you see Charmee's white furs on it? He wanted to be sure that you got some of his pretty furs.

I am furry happy that you're so comfy watchin' television in your new sleepin' hammock! Enjoy!

DMM

Daisy said...

That is a very wonderful prize! And I really like the faux-fur fabric. It is very chic!

Just Ducky said...

Cool beans Miz Allie. Sleep well.