Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pirate Wednesday Logging in Arrrr...

Hi ya all you mates out there! Meow.... I have been named and her I am...So all you mates go on over there and get yer name.. That Derby he got me started...


My pirate name is:


Captain Prudentilla Rackham



Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.

part of the fidius.org network
I got another pirate name from Samantha...Ohhh I like this one girl...meow...


Iron Lazy Gracey

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

There be a strange thing happening here, matey. I be Red Prundentilla Rackham. I think we be cousins or somethin'. I also be Surgeon Buxom Betty. I like yer pirate names and be havin' a fine time vistin' all the pirate blogs today.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ooo I wanna go get my pirate name! I didn't get to on Wednesday and now mommy is at stoopid work. I'll make her do it tomorrow.
PS Mommy posted that photo of the fat cat below on the cabinet where my stinky goodness is. As if that will deter me....

Unknown said...

Meargh!

Samantha & Mom said...

Arr, they be great pirate names!!
Samantha