Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Little Birdie Without a Tail




This little guy showed up out back and he has no tail....Mom thought it was a baby but I thinks that old big black cat that has been lerching around here got a holds of it and chewed it off...








Then I went out to investigates and I ran snap dag into that ole squirrel that mom feeds...it scared me and the squirrel so much we just stood there and looked at each other and then it ran up the tree.. me I don't much care about it but I don't want it touching my nose...meow....

4 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

Wow, Miz Allie! You ran into the squirrelie? I tried to make friends with one, once - but he just ran away!

Kisses,
Bajas

Daisy said...

Oh, an unexpected face-to-face encounter could be startling!

monkeybunkey said...

Those are some cool creatures!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've heard that cats can really hurt after a squirrel encounter. Glad you didn't chase it!

catandcaboodle.wordpress.com