Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mommy's Home!!! Meow!!!




Ok, Mommys home, and although I had a few little presents that I left for mommy to show her that I really missed her and didn't like her going away. She really didn't get too mad at me... I mean after all she did leave me all alone, right? Meow.... I heard mom come through the door and I knew it was time for my "stinky" food again!! Meow... I was really craving it! So mom was nice and gave me a little and so I ran downstairs afterwards and hopped on her lap. Of course that sneeky Foxy had to come up too... Meow... But all is well, except I think I can smell that "Mitsy" cat of mom's sister??? I know shes my cuz....but she is so pitiful in her cage outings....no catsy class, thats what I say!!! Meow....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great news! I am glad that your momma is home where she belongs.

DaCraftyLady said...

Oh no that is just how she goes outside, she jumps in her cage and my Auntie wheels her out and she looks all around and has her fun outing...

The Crew said...

Our Mom has never come home smelling like other cats...thank heavens!