1. Cats don’t have a clavicle bone, allowing them to pass through any space no bigger than their head. Nope we are escapr artists...meow
2. Cats move both legs on one side, and then both leg on the other, a trait they share with camels, giraffes and a select few other mammals. Nobody knows what the connection is, if any. Hey I'm no camel....meow
3. Typically, cat’s claws are sharper on the forefeet are sharper than on the hind feet. Yup just ask mom's leg...meow
4. Most cats have five claws on their front paws and four or five on their rear paws, but cats are prone to polydactyly. Famously, the cats hanging around Hemingway’s house in Key West are six-toed. we have what??? meow
5. Cat’s night vision is superior to humans, but their day vision is inferior. Well we sleeps then anyways...meow
6. The official name for cat’s whiskers is vibrissae. What????????? meow....
7. Due to an ancient mutation, cats can’t taste sweetness. Oh no who did that!!! meow....
8. Blue-eyed cats with white fur have a higher incidence of genetic deafness. I hear goods...meow
9. Cats expend nearly as much fluid grooming as they do urinating. Well we must be clean.. meow
10. Cats will almost never meow at other cats; that sound is reserved mostly for communication with humans. Oh yes I talks to mommy all the time...meow........